::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Fabric Flowers Really Get Me Excited!


I get excited about the littlest things lately! Tomorrow I'm going to get materials to make fabric flowers. I found a bunch of awesome tutorials on Tip Junkie. The pictures above are from the site. They're so adorable! I can't wait! A side note: I started this blog thinking I would make a lot of items for boys after I was disappointed to find the craft fairs were lacking (I have one boy). Alas, it seems as though we need to add a little girl to the family because I just can't help myself with the girly crafts. Not to worry, I still have a few things in mind for the grimier of the sexes. :)

I still haven't pulled the corn maze photos from my camera. I'll get them posted someday. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)