- I have started keeping a 'thankful' journal where I take a moment each day to write down a few things I'm thankful for. I also keep track of inspirational thoughts, quotes, and bible verses as well as product ideas. Since I've started the journal I've noticed a change in my perspective and I've become more positive and thankful.
- I've started working with a couple of lovely girls who started Songs Against Slavery. I'm working on re-opening my shop so that 25% of my sales will go to SAS. Please click on the photo below and check out their website and see what they stand for.
- Here's a preview of one of the products I'm working on (crochet turbands!):
- I've been feeling baby Estes #2 moving around a lot! I can hardly believe he's already the size of a mango. They sure do grow fast! I'm almost halfway to the finish line and he has so much more growing to do. Nothing can compare to how wonderful it is to feel your baby moving inside your abdomen. God is so good.
- Noah has Mother's Day Out today so of course I went to Target. I found this cute little clutch wallet. I'm going to use it this weekend to carry at the craft fairs. I usually bring my giant purse but I always get so tired lugging it around.
- Lastly, I think we've decided to paint our door and frame like this one! I'm so excited! It'll be a huge change from the dark grey.