::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Thursday, January 6, 2011

In love

Photo taken by Anna Corn  

I am in love with my little man who is almost 1, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! Look at how unbelievably beautiful he is. I have GOT to start working on his birthday party! Eek! January 29th...I'm slacking.

Love this next photo by Anna Corn, especially Noah's cheese face.


Anyway, I started my etsy shop, Cattails Studio, in November last year and I've been blessed to have 3 sales so far to some very dear friends. I love making things, especially pretty things! Especially pretty hair accessories! Like this one...it's very pretty on.

photo by: Katherine Ann Longron

Photo by: Katherine Ann Longron

My friend Sarah and I have applied for our very first craft fair in the Spring. We're praying continually that we get in! It will be fun and a great experience for us. Here are a couple new designs...


That's all for now. I'm in love with my life right now. I'm so blessed. Praise God for all his glory.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)