::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Friday, November 18, 2011

New Product: Fingerless Gloves!

I'm so excited to share a sneak peak of a new product for Fireflies & Cattails....fingerless gloves!
My sweet friend Samantha of The White Orchid Studio and her two adorable girls agreed to be my models. And this photo shoot was TOO CUTE to not share at least a few pictures. 









Aww! Sister love. :)

If you like these gloves, you'll soon be able to purchase them from the shop. They'll be made to order so that means you get to choose your colors. Yippee!
I feel kind of crazy for adding them right now since I'm participating in The Little Craft Show in a couple of weeks and I'll need product to bring with me but I'm just too excited not to. 

Let me know what you think...
Have a great weekend everyone!

Mandy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)