::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Cold Hands Warm Hearts Gift Swap

This was the first year I have participated in the Cold Hands Warm Hearts gift swap and it was so fun! I hope I can do it again next year. :) My partner this year was Ashley and I LOVE everything she sent me! The girl did a good job.

 Haha! And this is why I don't do outfit posts. I don't know how to pose.
 It looks like I'm saying "I caught a fish and it was this big!"
Outfit deets: 
Ear/ Head Warmer (Cold Hands Warm Hearts)
Gloves (Cold Hands Warm Hearts -Old Navy)
Shirt - Ann Taylor Loft
Jeans - Forever 21
Boots - Steve Madden


This was the little handmade tag she wrote a note to me on. 
It's so cute, I had to use it as an ornament. :)

Aren't these little doves just gorgeous? I'm pretty sure she made them herself and that just makes them extra special. They're so sweet, I love them!



I don't know if she read my mind or what but I've been wanting some feather earrings. :) 
And who doesn't love Tazo tea? 

Ashley has an etsy shop, My Little Sunshine, where she sells lots of beautiful handmade goodies as well as a fabric shop, My Sunshine Fabric. You definitely need to check both out and get yourself some pretties. 

Thanks Ashley!




2 comments:

  1. love your gloves and other goodies! thanks for participating in the swap girl! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I participated in the swap too! Lovely package! Great blog! ...and love your Etsy store!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)