::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Have a Very Crafty Christmas!

This year has been by far my most crafty Christmas of all. I've made salt dough ornaments, a Christmas wreath, felt mistletoe, a blanket for Noah, chocolate covered pretzels, etc. and I've loved every minute of it!

I don't know why I've never made salt dough ornaments before, they're so simple and fun to make! My friend Samantha and I gathered our kids together and made a few one afternoon. We had a lot of fun even if our youngest kiddos didn't participate much. Noah kept trying to eat the dough so I sent him off to play. Maybe next year he'll have more fun with it.


Fresh out of the oven.  See those hand prints? Those are sweet baby Noah hands. Some very special people are going to receive those as gifts tomorrow. :) I made these a few days after our get together at Samantha's. Yes, they are that fun to make. You're adding this to your Christmas to-do list right now aren't you?! You can google the recipe. Bake the ornaments in the oven for 2 hours on 250.


Don't you love the moose? He thinks he's one of Santa's reindeers. Thanks Esther for the AWESOME cookie cutters they've come in really handy.


Noah had a lot of fun painting his initials. I may be biased but I think they turned out really awesome!





Merry Christmas Eve!!

-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)