::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Sunday, January 1, 2012

A Little Bit of Christmas & a Happy New Year!


my new french press, our beautiful Christmas tree, Noah opening gifts at Nana & Grandpa's house, Oh Sweet Joy iPhone case :), pretty mantel decor at N & G's, Noah & presents, and the Cars blanket I made for him. 

We didn't do a good job of taking lots of photos this year which comes as no surprise to me. I was having too much fun experiencing everything to be taking photos but I'm going to be working on that year. That and really figuring out a goal for this blog and giant list of other things, but that's another post for another day. I hope you all had a very blessed Christmas and a wonderful time bringing in the New Year. 2012 is going to be a great one, I just know it. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your son is too darling! It looks like you had a great time with your family. Happy New Year!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)