::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Fitness

I try to exercise everyday except for one day a week, at the most two, but very rarely. My husband recently bought Zumba fitness for the Wii which I LOVE. I've been obsessed with it, especially since it tells you how many calories you've burned at the end of the workout. I definitely recommend it if you DON'T like to exercise but you DO like to dance. If you're like me you're more likely to exercise if you like the form. I love dancing, pilates, yoga, walking, biking; that about sums it up for me. I don't really like strength training but I also don't like being squishy so I'm trying to incorporate more of it into my workouts. I'm a petite girl but trust me, I'm squishy and I have jiggly parts. Don't get me wrong, I don't want to lose weight or get 'skinny' I just want to be healthy and toned.

Are you on Pinterest? I am and I started a Fitness board recently to help motivate me to try new workouts. Go check it out if you want!


I completed 3 new workouts from my board today! One for legs, one for abs, and one for arms. I'll go ahead and just pat myself on the back now for trying something new! I'll admit it I thought the moves were boring but I'm loving the feeling of endorphins kicking in so it was definitely worth it.

What are your fitness goals? What workouts are you doing right now?


I want to be healthy now and stay healthy so I won't live in regret later and have to work that much harder. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)