::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Back after 5 years of radio silence!

I'm back and I'm pretty sure the last time I posted anything was in 2012. Yep I'm positive the post below this one is dated as such. Why am I back? I don't really know! Boredom? Maybe! Because as a SAHM you always need one more thing to do, am I right? For some reason it's never enough to be pregnant as well as taking care of two little boys, hauling them to school/baseball practice and on top of that starting college classes this summer. Why not lather more to do's on the already growing list? Right? I don't know what's wrong with me! I'm just in the mood to do more More MORE! I think I may be in a nesting crisis in the midst of it all. So far it's all a party, a do-see-doh (sp?) if you will. On a side note, why am I only able to start sentences with prepositions right now, is this a symptom of pregnancy?

Anyhow exciting things are coming this year and I can't wait! While I'm still trying to decide what this blog will narrow down and focus on I'm thinking most likely motherhood (duh), art projects I'm working on, what books I'm reading, and fashion/beauty. I may not be the fanciest of ladies but I am interested in all the beauty hoopla. I'm trying to embrace my status as Queen in a household where I'm overrun by testosterone (in case you were wondering we're 90% positive the new kid is also a boy) and become even more of a lady.

Well, that's all for today so I'll leave you with some fun pictures!

The new Estes bundle (due November 1st)

The kid I had since the last time I posted. 
His name is Henry, he's 4! My baby?! 
He's getting too big.

Both of my minions: Noah (7) Henry (4)


Until next time! Hope you all have a fab weekend!
xoxo
-Mandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)