::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What I Wish I Wore Wednesday

Have you noticed the grey and yellow trend? I have and I simply adore it. I stumbled upon these adorable grey wedges at Ruche and was inspired to look for something to pair with them. I googled yellow dress, searched Forever 21, and this is what I came up with.
Grey wedges from Ruche

Anthropologie- blogged about here.

Anthropologie- blogged about here.

Forever 21
Oh and two of the blogs I follow are doing a Ruche giveaway today, go check them out and enter to win! Selective Potential & Down and Out Chic.

Happy Wednesday everyone!

-Mandy

9 comments:

  1. I love the yellow Anthropolgie dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! Samantha, you would look great in that with your dark hair. :) I wish I could pull it off but it might be too much with blonde hair. I could do the skirt with a different color top to break it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take one of each, please! So cute!

    xo,

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful dress! :)

    visit our blog at http://uhooi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy, thanks so much for your comment today. Your email isn't attached to your comments so I couldn't email you back...but I wanted to. Email me at davenapril(at)aol.com and I'll explain a little more so you don't have to do a bunch of research! Thanks and hugs to you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute shoes! I really look awful in gray, but yellow! I love yellow and I never thought of gray shoes. That would def. work better for a gal who would otherwise skip the gray! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I loove gray + yellow. :) I think that when the sweetheart & I get married, I'm going to do a bathroom in gray, yellow and white. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jacky, that sounds lovely! I think those 3 colors together are very calming and relaxing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)