::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Saturday Snapshot

Hey y'all! I'm linking up with Kim at Yellow Songbird today for the Saturday Snapshot.


This is sweet baby Noah.



He is my one and only little boy. He's 17 months old and getting smarter every day. And despite the flower behind his ear he is all rough and tough, snails and puppy dog tails, boy. He tries to catch flies and picks up dry dead worms.


His favorite things are:


golf, playing it and watching it on TV with Grandpa,


Reading books with Mommy,


{If You Give a Mouse a Cookie; If You Give a Pig a Pancake; Big Red Barn; are just some of his favs}


being outside,


giving hugs and kisses,


airplanes,


wearing flip flops,


eating snacks with daddy before dinner,


and playing in the water...just to name a few.


He's super smart too. He knows what were saying and he mimics our actions. I can ask him to get a diaper and lay down for me to change him and he will. I discovered that way is a lot easier than just grabbing him and doing it. He used to cry about it but now he likes to take part in it! Just yesterday we were in the bathroom and I was brushing my teeth when I looked down to find him trying to file his toe-nails. I don't remember filing my nails in front of him before but I must have. His little brain is a sponge soaking everything in. I love watching him grow and learn!


So, that's a little bit about Noah. I love him. :)


Hope you  have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)