::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Monday, March 28, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ball Game...

My husband and I are going on a little weekend trip to St. Louis soon. We're going with two other couples who are some of our best friends so of course I'm super excited about it. We're going to take in a Cardinal's game while we're there and who knows what else.

You know what that means...time to go shopping....but on the cheap so I'm looking at Forever21 RIGHT NOW.

1) What to wear to the game...
I love this I hope our local shop has it!
only $12.80
2) What to wear while we're wandering around town.

I'm a sucker for white peasant tops

love this striped cardi


3) for a night on the town...







So MANY CHOICES! 

And I'll probably never find any of these in the actual store hah! I'm sure I'll find some great things though. 

On a completely different note, I'm hoping to get a little giveaway up in the next few days and a sneak peak on what I've been working on lately. Keep your eyes peeled! And have a great week!

xoxo
Mandy

1 comment:

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)