::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Monday, July 18, 2011

Favorite Colors and Summer Fashion

Instead of doing a Tipsy Tuesday {because I kind of forgot about it and can't come up with anything this quickly} I decided to have fun with Polyvore & make some outfits with my favorite colors of the moment.


Favorite Colors: Robins Egg Blue {or turquoise}, Yellow, & Coral {or salmon}



Perfect Summer Outfits

 

 



I really want those turquoise shorts from jcrew. So cute!

Tomorrow I have plans to post about some of the new products in my shop. I'll probably have a sweet deal going on too. Don't miss it!

Since were taking a break from Tipsy Tuesday this week that means we'll have extra time to come up with something especially awesome for next week! Don't forget to link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)