::NAV BAR::

home about shop tutorials style recipes

Monday, August 1, 2011

What do You Think of When...

What do you think of when you see billions of stars?


{source}


{source}


What do you think of when you see beauty?


{source}



{source}


...when you feel the sunshine?


{source}


What about when you smell or taste?


{source}


When I see/experience these things I think there is reason and purpose for life and love is behind it. I think we love to create because we were created and it's in our nature. I think God has left his fingerprints in all that is good so that we would desire to seek him.


What about you? What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think about how blessed we all are, I think about what a beautiful world we live in and I often stop and thank God for letting me live in such a beautiful state! God did an amazing job when he created this world in my opinion it is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim, beautifully put! I think Arkansas is pretty awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the haybales! So beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make my day! I love hearing from you and making new friends! :)